Like this?

Sunday 25 September 2011


“When we do right....    No one remembers!
         When we do wrong....   No one forgets!”



This is a good compilation of stories from the Reno area bikers. It gives a quick look at what the LEO’s & lawmakers will do to eradicate the biker culture.

It is time to stand up & fight back!

The biker lifestyle has changed to the point that there is slim chance that you will find any bikers who live a totally free life that was available in the last century where jobs were plentiful enough that it was possible to work only when necessary.
Now, with the economy in the toilet & the government more interested in creating criminals in the guise of protecting us from terrorists, it is not that easy to change jobs on a whim.
With this in mind, along with the fact that even though they are mostly weekend riders, the biker culture has gained some lawyers, politicians, military personnel, law enforcement people, judges, and business people, which are in a position to help fight the bias against the biker culture.
We need to organize a lobby group on a National level to fight Federal law as well as Provincial law. This means that we need to put motorcyclists in politics on all levels as well as making sure that any committees that are responsible for any motorcycle legislation or by-laws have enough motorcyclist on board that any ruling does not adversely affect the biker freedoms.

I say again, we need to stand up, organize, & fight back. NOW!

As the old saying goes: “If you snooze, you lose!” 

So when the idiot lawmakers design more ridiculous laws, you have no one to blame but yourself.

The continuing saga of the Hells Angels:
Repercussions from the confrontational relations between 1%ers:

Biker Events:

Bikers down under:

.......................................

Bikers New Year Resolutions
 By BikerCrap

• I resolve to fix the ol ladies pickup before I finish restoring the ‘ol panhead. (I know I made the same resolution last year, by this year I promise)

• I resolve to spend less time at the strip club with my bros and more quality time at the tavern with my ol lady.

• I resolve to quit hitting on the ol ladies girlfriends. Just cuz she gets to kiss and touch them don’t mean I get to I guess.

• I resolve to quit rolling home drunk in the middle of the night as much. Instead, I’ll start having the bro’s over more and just party at our pad.

• I resolve that I will finally take the wheels off the mobile home.

• I resolve to pay more attention to the ol lady. This way I can be sure she gets the trailer cleaned, the dishes done and gets grub on the table.

• I resolve to quit waking the ol lady up at 5:30 every morning to braid my pony tail. Instead, she can run home on her break at the strip club and do it.

• I resolve to quit spending the rent money on beer. I’ll start using grocery money instead.

• I resolve that I will start voting for my ol lady when she’s in the wet t-shirt contest instead of the 19 year old Barbie Dolls with plastic hooters.

• I resolve to bath at least twice a week regardless if I am planning on having sex with the ol lady or not.

• I resolve to treat the ol lady with as much respect as I do my bartender.

• I resolve to spend less time locked up at county than I did last year.

• I resolve to quit drinking on weekdays, except for Friday, which is kind of the weekend; and Wednesdays, which is meeting night at the clubhouse; and Tuesday, which is poker night at Lizards; oh and every other Thursday, which is the lunchtime lingerie show at the tavern.

..........................................


‘Hang in there’.....   J D Redneck

No comments:

Post a Comment