Like this?

Saturday 24 September 2011

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence!

Seems that Irelands Road Safety Authority has decided that making motorcyclist dress as Brightly Colored Florescent clowns is going to prevent accidents. Most motorcycles are brightly colored with reflectors on all sides and must run with all lights on all the time. Now generally the motorcycle is larger than the rider, so if they can’t see the motorcycle, how will they see the rider? This seems to be just a protectionist rulemaker attempt to further restrict the rights and freedoms of the motorcycling community.
As per usual, the motorcycle community refused to believe that this would happen so nothing was done to prevent it. If this attitude continues, the motorcycle will be phased out of existence.

It is time to stand up for your Rights and Freedoms.
 

One man’s complaint about a motorcycle charity run:
The reply from the riders:

University professor/Outlaw motorcycle club president on drug charges:

News from Down Under:

The biker community gets smaller again:

...................................................

Stopped for speeding
• A rookie police officer pulled a biker over for speeding and had the following exchange:
• Officer: May I see your driver's license?
• Biker: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.
• Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?
• Biker: It's not my bike. I stole it.
• Officer: The motorcycle is stolen?
• Biker: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the tool bag when I was putting my gun in there.
Officer: There's a gun in the tool bag?
• Biker: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the dude who owns  this bike and stuffed his dope in the saddle bags.
• Officer: There's drugs in the saddle bags too?!?!?
• Biker: Yes, sir. Hearing this, the rookie immediately called his captain. The biker was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the biker to handle the tense situation:
• Captain: Sir, can I see your license?
• Biker: Sure. Here it is. It was valid.
• Captain: Who's motorcycle is this?
• Biker: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.
• Captain: Could you slowly open your tool bag so I can see if there's a gun in it?
• Biker: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it. Sure enough, there was nothing in the tool bag.
• Captain: Would you mind opening your saddle bags? I was told you said there's drugs in them.
• Biker: No problem. The saddle bags were opened; no drugs.
• Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole this motorcycle, had a gun in the tool bag, and that there were drugs in the saddle bags.
• Biker: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too.

.........................................................

‘Hang in there’......    J D Redneck

No comments:

Post a Comment